B&B Header

B&B Header
Coming Soon

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beneath the Shattered Moon Maps - Part 1

I did a rough map of North and South America and a bit of detail of North America.  I used maps from Eduplace and then used Photoshop and Illustrator on them.   I'll post some 'historical' details a bit farther down the road, plus maps of the other continents.   I like to get my maps at least roughly squared away before I start listing the history, plus doing it this way, it often inspires certain ideas that I may not have thought of previously.

First, the map of North and South America



A close up map of the North American Continent, dominated by the North American Confederation, listing all the member provinces in black.  Areas listed in red are not members of the Confederation.


No comments:

Post a Comment