B&B Header

B&B Header
Coming Soon

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Character Sheet for Stars Without Number

I recently got the PDF of Stars Without Number and am quite impressed.  I think this will be my system of choice when I get the chance to throw some SF at my players.

Because I tend to like landscape orientation for character sheets, I did one up for SWN.

When I get the time, I'll most likely do a similar style sheet for Starships and a multi-page character journal as well.  When I do, I'll post them here.

For now, the Landscape Character Sheet for your use.  Hope you find it useful.

3 comments:

  1. *Very* sharp, thanks for sharing this! Ooooh, look at all these nice sheets off to the side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding! My favourite game gets a great sheet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I was actually looking for one I could type on, but this is nice looking.

    ReplyDelete