B&B Header

B&B Header
Coming Soon

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Game of Thrones - My opinions

I Watched HBO's Game of Thrones.  It was . .. interesting.  I haven't read the novels in quite some time, and then only the first two or three at most, so my memories of the series are over a decade old.   However, having said that, the first episode definitely stirred my memory cells a bit, and I THINK this episode was fairly true to what I had read. 

The acting was, by my estimation, not bad.  Scenery, sets and costumes were quite nice, I thought.  An ending that will make you either want to come back for more or never watch again, depending upon the way you think.

Myself. .. I'll probably watch it from time to time.   It's on  a bit past my normal Sunday night Bedtime (I get up at 4:30-5:00 am ) for work.

The, for me, true test. . .. Did I feel like I wasted my time watching it?   Absolutely not
                                       Did i feel insulted by the content (Not easy to do)   Absolutely Not
                   and the big one:  Was I entertained:   Yep

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was good. Maybe a littlr first episode creakiness, but good.

    ReplyDelete