B&B Header

B&B Header
Coming Soon

Friday, April 22, 2011

Smallville

I've mostly enjoyed Smallville over the past few years.  There were moments that I went "Urgh, Wha?" but for the most part it has been fun to watch.  And that's my primary goal, is to enjoy the hour.

Now then, this past season on the other hand. . . has been getting progressively better.  They are leading up to the end of Smallville and hinting that he'll be shown in the classic suit and cape in the final episdoe.

We've had the Justice Society, including an awesome (in my opinion) Hawkman and Dr. Fate (who the mask had turned into a gibbering loon, I loved it!), we've got the beginnings of the Justice League, with Green Arrow, Black Canary, Aquaman, Impulse/Flash, Cyborg has been on there and the Martian Manhunter as a mentor type.   There have been over the years a number (often LARGE numbers) of whiney teen angst moments, which at my looming closer to half century mark, I often find mildly annoying, albeit appropriate for a show based on teenage and early 20s heroes coming into their own.

Tonight was arguably the best show of the season.  Booster Gold and the Jaimie Blue Beetle.

I enjoyed it and as strange as it may sound to say, I'm really looking forward to the show ending.

I hope they use some of what they have developed for spin off shows.

Anywho, just my 2 cents worth.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment