B&B Header

B&B Header
Coming Soon

Monday, October 10, 2011

Legend Adventurer Sheet

Mongoose Publishing has kindly released a PDF of the official character sheet for their Legend game.

Because I can't help myself and I prefer landscape styled sheets, I put together a one sided landscape version based off theirs.   I extracted the skills list from the one they provided (mostly because I ALWAYS miss something when I'm transcribing a list like that :D [and I'm lazy]) and tried to use the same information that they had on theirs, with a few exceptions of stuff that could easily be incorporated under the heading of 'notes'

A PNG preview and a PDF are both available

PNG:

PDF:  PDF of Legend Adventurer Sheet

2 comments:

  1. Great sheet, and I plan on using it, but as a tiny nitpick, the plural of Armour is Armour. You have it listed as Armour(s) Worn, when it should just be Armour Worn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. When I get a few minutes free, I'll find the original file and fix that. I don't normally use the British style spelling, so I wasn't aware of the plural not needing an S.

    ReplyDelete